This trip will allow you to grasp the soul of the massive country and its proud culture. We will start our 10 day Argentina vacation package in the city of Buenos Aires with the Iguazu Falls as your next stop before heading to the far south to explore the beauty of Patagonia, its lakes and glaciers in El Calafate and Ushuaia.
- Stroll through Recoleta and enjoy Buenos Aires Porteño style; Tango, wine and beef.
- Get up close (and wet) at the world’s biggest collection of falls in Iguazu
- Visit the rolling lands of the Mendoza countryside providing some of the best wines
- Sail underneath the rumbling & thundering force of the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Ride the End of the World Train in Ushuaia and visit the Southernmost city and park
Day by Day
Day 1; Hello Paris of South America; Buenos Aires.
Day 2; Recoleta, Boca, Palermo, Tango and wine, must we say anything else…
Day 3; Travel to the tropical city of Puerto Iguazu to unwind at the hotel pool.
Day 4; A day to explore the thundering falls of Iguazu and the exotic rainforest park.
Day 5; Fly to the quiet city of El Calafate, the gateway to Patagonia.
Day 6; A full day exploration to get up close with one of the largest glaciers on the continent.
Day 7; Even further south; Ushuaia, literally on the end of the world.
Day 8; Travel with the End of the World train to the Tierra del Fuego National Park.
Day 9; Fly to Buenos Aires for a final day drenched in Argentinean culture at a local hacienda.
Day 10; Enjoy some free time in fascinating Buenos Aires before your international flight.