This week and half will allow you to explore one of South America’s best kept secrets; Bolivia. The 10 day Bolivia vacation package starts in breathtaking La Paz will be the starting point of this adventure, exploring the blue waters of lake Titicaca, the beautiful city of Sucre and the unique Uyuni Salt Flats and Siloli Desert.
- Have your breath taken away by the views of La Paz from a cable car
- Sail the azure deep blue waters of Lake Titicaca to the Isla del Sol (Sun Island)
- Walk through the colonial center of Sucre, Bolivia’s second capital
- Be breath taken by the altitude and the history of Potosi and its (in)famous silver mine
- Stargaze at the stars reflecting on the shallow waters of the Uyuni Salt Flat at night
Day by Day
Day 1; On arrival to La Paz you will be welcomed and taken to your hotel to acclimatize.
Day 2; Let your guide and the cable cars take you around this unique city in the mountains.
Day 3; Travel to Copacabana and Lake Titicaca where we will sail to the Island of the Sun.
Day 4; Enjoy the quietness of Lake Titicaca before heading back to bustling La Paz.
Day 5; Take a flight to Sucre, the second capital of Bolivia and most beautiful colonial city.
Day 6; Travel to colonial Potosi, once South America’s largest and richest city.
Day 7; Travel to the huge Uyuni Salt Flats to spend the night in a hotel entirely made out of salt.
Day 8; Visit the Salt Flats and strange islands to cross the Siloli Desert en route back.
Day 9; Experience the true feel of isolation in the Siloli Desert with its odd-colored lagoons.
Day 10; Return to Uyuni for your flight to La Paz and our goodbye.