During this 10 day Chile vacation package you will have the chance to get to know some of Chile’s most enigmatic destinations and attractions. From the metropolitan capital Santiago we will head north to the Atacama Desert for amazing days and spectacular nights. From here we will head to the far south to explore the granite mountain peaks of the famous Torres del Paine Park in Patagonia
- Enjoy cultural Santiago perched between the Pacific and the Andes
- Taste some of Chile’s finest reds and whites at one of the famous Wine Valleys
- Enjoy a night of stargazing on a “superior” level and clarity few destinations can rival
- Travel through the moonlike landscapes of the driest desert on the planet; Atacama
- Patagonia; hike among the Torres del Paine and sail besides massive glaciers
Day by Day
Day 1; Welcome to Santiago, unwind and get ready for your Chile adventure.
Day 2; Let us guide you through Santiago and some of the wine valleys surrounding the capital.
Day 3; Fly to the heights of the Atacama Desert and see the sky at night as never before.
Day 4; Travel through the Valley of the Moon and the very geologically active surroundings.
Day 5; We will bid farewell to San Pedro de Atacama and cross the country to Punta Arenas.
Day 6; Today we will enter the emblematic Torres del Paine Park and the hotel located within.
Day 7; Hike to the Cuernos del Paine or visit the Grey Glacier, two of many options for today.
Day 8; Enjoy the views of the park from the hotel, on foot or horseback.
Day 9; Return to Punta Arenas for your flight to Santiago and your final night in the capital.
Day 10; Enjoy a morning visit to Valparaiso or local winery before your international flight.