These 10 days will not only allow to see some of Chile’s most famous sights but also get in depth with one of Chile’s most famous ambassadors; its impressive collection of homegrown wines. From the culinary delights of Santiago we will take you to some of the best wine valleys such as Casablanca, Maipo and Colchagua Valley. You will also get the chance to get to know the coastal cities of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar as well as the Chilean Lake Region around Puerto Varas.
- Enjoy cultural & culinary Santiago perched between the Pacific and the Andes
- Taste some of Chile’s finest reds and whites at one of the famous Wine Valleys
- Enjoy wine tastings and special meals on some of Chile’s most important viñedos
- Enjoy the tranquility and outdoors around Puerto Varas and Lake Llanquihue
- Visit cultural Valparaiso and bohemian Viña del Mar close to Santiago
Day by Day
Day 1; Welcome to Santiago, unwind and get ready for your Chile adventure.
Day 2; Lets us get straight to the point; the Chilean Wine Valleys.
Day 3; Wake up between the vineyards and enjoy a day emerged in these beautiful valleys.
Day 4; Travel to the Pacific Ocean en route visiting the Casablanca Wine Valley.
Day 5; Enjoy a full day exploring Valparaiso and Viña del Mar.
Day 6; We will return to Santiago for your flight to Puerto Montt in Patagonia.
Day 7; Wake up in your hotel on the shores of Lake Llanquihue for a full day of outdoors.
Day 8; A free day to enjoy bike rides through this beautiful Patagonian landscape.
Day 9; Today we will return to Santiago for a day of culinary and culture.
Day 10; Enjoy a free morning in Santiago before your international flight.