This 10 day Ecuador and Galapagos vacation package will allow you to get a great picture of South America’s smallest nation; Ecuador. Incredibly diverse for its size as Darwin himself already noted; Pacific Ocean beaches, skyscraping volcanoes, Colonial cities and the Galapagos Islands with some of the most unique fauna and flora on the planet - Ecuador has it all.
- Visit the colonial center of Quito, one of the oldest in South America
- Have one foot in the Southern and one in the Northern Hemisphere at the Equator
- Enjoy the indiginous market of Otavalo for some serious souvenir shopping
- Travel over the Vulcano Avenue and through the Waterfall Canyon at Baños
- Get up close with Giant Turtles and Sea Lions on the Galapagos
Day by Day
Day 1; On arrival to Quito we will welcome you and you can relax the rest of the day.
Day 2; Enjoy a guided excursion visiting both hemispheres as well as colonial Quito.
Day 3; This day is all about views and the countryside; volcanoes, waterfalls and small villages.
Day 4; Ride the Devil’s Nose Train en route to the Inca site of Ingapirca and colonial Cuenca.
Day 5; Enjoy beautiful Cuenca, arguably Ecuador’s most beautiful and laid back city.
Day 6; Cross the El Cajas National Park to the country’s largest city; Guayaquil on the Pacific.
Day 7; Depart for the Galapagos Islands to embark your Galapagos Cruise.
Day 8; Explore some of the unique Galapagos Islands and its endemic species.
Day 9; Sail in Darwin’s footsteps and follow the trail of fauna & flora only found on these islands.
Day 10; Today we return to the Ecuador mainland to say goodbye.